Thursday, April 30, 2009

Plateaus Happen

These are a horrible thing. I am finding myself getting more and more worried that I have lost all I can. I have been at the same weight for 2 weeks now. I am worried. I started keeping a log of my eating on FitDay Free Calorie Counter, and I think maybe I am eating too many calories. One day I will have 21oo or so, and other days I will have 1300. Protein is usually high in calories, and I need to have about 100 grams a day of protein, So I am a bit confused as to what I should do. After the surgery, My Doc said not to worry about calories, so... I am going to call the office here in a minute and see if I should start worrying about it or not. No luck... I had to leave a message, dang now I just have to keep guessing.
My workouts are good and steady, I could do more. I feel so tired when I get home I usually fall asleep for a couple . I have been doing okay on the vitamins and taking them Most of the time. My memory sucks! But I am doing it most of the time.
Just got a call from the doc's office and I was told,"No worries." So I will just chill out. , (sort of)
These little plateaus are normal. They happen. "Plateaus Happen." My new mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment