Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter 2009

Sunday April 12, 2009 Easter

Today was a good day but what is the deal with all this candy. I have had a huge change in my desires for food. I used to not care at all for sweets and now I go crazy. I ate a ton of candy today and tried to counter it with lots of Ham, I mean protein. Dinner was nice and I did a good job of eating slowly and trying to not eat too much. If I eat fast at this stage of the “game” I get sick and I am full before I have even enjoyed anything. So today I enjoyed it a lot. I even went back a couple of hours later for more ham. It was great. I am sure I will be a bit puffy in the morning from the salt in the ham, but I will be fine other wise.

This stupid candy is almost gone, than heavens! I will do well this week. I have plans to eat like a champ! Goals for this week:
Exercise harder -kick it up a notch.
Water water water At least 64 oz.
have dinners at a normal time

That should pretty much do it. I have noticed that as I am teaching my classes, I don’t have to work as hard. It is difficult to talk and exercise, so I think I need to do it all a little harder and faster. And the water is such an easy thing, and yet… It is sometimes noon before I realize I haven’t had any water for the day yet.
I have been doing really well at the planning of meals and getting everything done in a timely manner. I just want to keep it up!
That’s all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment