Saturday, April 18, 2009

7 months out and I went from size 3X to Large tops!


Here I am seven months after the best decision in my life. I am so much happier. I now teach water 3 days a week, and I am eating what ever I want. I am noticing I can eat a lot more that I could before, and in some ways it worries me. My surgeon is please with my progress, even though I am a little slower than the average. I have lost 37% of my excess body weight and 82 pounds. I feel WONDERFUL!! That is the only way to describe how I feel.
This picture was taken by my youngest daughter. I thought she did a good job. My hair is still thinning. Not happy about that, but I have noticed a lot of little baby hairs growing in. That's a good sign. I love that spring in fast approaching. That is another reason to be happy!
(I am now officially caught up with this blog, from here on out I will post regularly, as often as I need to "speak")

No comments:

Post a Comment