Saturday, April 18, 2009

new cravings.. is that normal?

April 14, 2009

I feel like something happened in the surgery.. Let me explain. Before surgery, I had a take it or leave it attitude with sweets, well now I have a major sweet tooth. I not only want it I crave it. I need it I think about it. This is a new phenomenon for me. Before, I never cared about dessert or cookies but now, it’s like I have this monster inside of me. How to tame it is the question of the hour.

I need to be sure I do not bring sweets into this house! Besides the obvious, they aren’t good for me, it is so painful… White sugars, white flour, white rice, all are poison to me. I get the worse stomach ache and the gas is something horrible, both in pain and smell.
I get so bloated I look 8 months pregnant. Even knowing I will have all those side effects, I still reach for the sweets. I have to get a hold of this NOW. This is a demon and I have power over it. I have bought “no sugar added” ice cream. I am happy with that! It tastes good and I don’t have pain with it. I even bought me some sugar free jello, and sugar free pudding, So, I am trying…

No comments:

Post a Comment