Wednesday, April 15, 2009

one month already


It's been a month already and I am getting around better each day. I had a really rough first 3 weeks or so, but now that I am off my blood pressure meds I have more energy. I went in for my first check after surgery and they couldn't get my blood pressure. I was still taking my medicine and I guess I had lost enough weight that I no longer needed it. It was making my pressure so low, I was week and NO energy. Once I was off of them for a week or so I started feeling a lot better. I still sleep a lot, but I was told that was to be expected.
At 3 weeks out I am down 28 lbs. It is amazing how fast I am losing. The first week I am sure I was only getting about 200 calories a day. So knowing that, I guess it makes since I am losing so fast. This photo is from exactly one month out. Only 2 more weeks until I can get back into the pool to exercises. I have really missed that. I have started walking on the treadmil s l o w l e y.

No comments:

Post a Comment